CITI is searching for a business analyst to join a client's team in Bensalem, PA. The ideal candidate would be able to join this growing company and learn in this fast- paced environment.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in US Healthcare systems and platforms, especially payer and health plans.
- Solid experience in gathering requirements and creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Excellent understanding of HIPAA and other healthcare standards.
- Good knowledge of SDLC including hands-on unit testing skills.
- Flexible with assignments with a can-do attitude
- Experience of working in a global environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and a strong client-facing presence.
- Experience in gathering and documenting detailed functional requirements using UML techniques.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures.
- Must have Agile Scrum experience including the JIRA / Confluence tool.
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies and/or experience in testing (user acceptance, system integration, interface, etc.)
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client’s business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals
- Support the project delivery team during design and development, facilitate requirements workshops and support testing activities.
Job Type: Full-time
- JIRA/Confluence Tool: 2 years
- Agile Scrum: 2 years
- Healthcare systems and platforms: 4 years
- Requirements Gathering: 3 years
- Creating BRD: 3 years