Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in subject line.
Supports the optimization, development, and maintenance of Meditech's clinical acute care application, the ideal candidate will leverage their significant experience in optimization and development of the application to provide the customer with a fully functional application. Provides support for new initiatives and maintaining systems to enhance patient care, increase operational efficiency, and ensure regulatory compliance. Mentors and provides analytic assistance and direction to staff members within the department in support of hospital users for optimizing application systems’ utilization. Participates in and leads workforce groups to identify and employ technical and application initiatives for best practices and enhanced healthcare operations in alignment with the client’s mission.
- Strong knowledge of Meditech's Acute Care module v. 5.6.1
- Strong Meditech building skills: PCS, CPOE, PDoc, etc.
- Application development, testing, and project implementation skills.
- Magic Database skills
- Experience using SQL based reporting tools.
- MS Office applications and OS proficiency.
- Ability to facilitate and design workflow processes.
- Familiarity with and understanding of formal project management concepts, methodology, and process.
- 3+ years of Healthcare IT
- 3+ years of optimization of healthcare applications
- 3+ years Meditech Acute Care application
- 3+ Magic- Database
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to use logical reasoning principles to arrive at solutions and uses good judgment when making business decisions.
- Demonstrates excellent planning and implementation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare IT: 3 years
- Meditech Acute Care v 5.6.1: 3 years
- Optimization and Development of Healthcare Applications: 3 years