Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title in subject line.
CITI is searching for an implementation specialist to be responsible for managing, communicating and strategizing the successful implementation and of Meditech Oncology Management Solution V. 6.1 for our client. The candidate will be responsible for leading the collection of data, documents and other information to create specifications on how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Collect data, documents and other information to create specifications for Meditech Oncology application.
- Create specifications on how the system will be implemented based on client’s needs and requirements.
- Create project plans and implementation of project
- Configure and customize the system to match the specifications
- Work with project team to implement the project based on project and budget
- Manage configuration design and implementation
- QA/QC testing
- Client support of “live” client operations
- Customizing user documentation
- User Training
- Manage and communicate project plan internally and with client
- Serves as an expert resource to teams outside of the product organization to assist with and provide guidance related to the product offerings.
- Understands and manages evolving client expectations.
- 3+ years of Healthcare IT
- 4+ years of implementation
- 4+ meditech oncology application (preferred v 6.1)
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to use logical reasoning principles to arrive at solutions and uses good judgment when making business decisions.
- Demonstrates excellent planning and implementation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Implementation Analyst: 2 years
- Healthcare IT: 3 years
- Meditech Oncology Application: 3 years
- Meditech Oncology V 6.1: 1 year