Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in subject line.
The primary purpose of this role is to utilize senior level application and domain knowledge to assist CITI’s client to upgrade, deploy and configure Allscripts Sunrise suite in inpatient and ambulatory settings. The ideal candidate will leverage their significant experience in optimization and development of the application to provide the customer with a fully functional application and the integration of new practices to the medical system. She/he provides support for new initiatives and maintaining systems to enhance patient care, increase operational efficiency, and ensure regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate mentors and provides analytic assistance and direction to staff members within the department in support of the Allscripts Sunrise suite. Participates in and leads workforce groups to identify and employ technical and application initiatives for best practices
- Leads and supports the installation and maintenance of the electronic medical record and other clinical information systems within an Allscripts Sunrise.
- Communicates well with Information Services and Clinical Teams
- Interacts with other Clinical Systems Analysts and coordinates with end user departments in the implementation and daily operation of clinical systems.
- Serve as application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions
- Manages and supports the implementation life cycle
- Assists users by providing clear and concise answers to questions in the development and operation of clinical systems.
Skills & knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Allscripts Sunrise 16.3 suite
- Solid knowledge of operational processes, job functions and implementation methodology within Allscripts Sunrise
- Experience in migration to Sunrise application
- Experience in OE
- Must have attention to detail
- Strong experience with clinical workflow regarding the inpatient and outpatient areas within the Allscripts
- Knowledge of Integration programming with interface engines
- Knowledge in Upgrade methodologies
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Sunrise V.16.3
- Strong communication skills with clinicians, operational management, IT and executive level staff
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Process, Current/Future State, Gap Analysis skills