At least 3 years demonstrable experience in supporting large-scale SharePoint business platforms.
The Designer shall be fluent in English at a minimum level of 3333 as defined in STANAG 6001 (listening, speaking, reading and writing). For level 3 a 785 TOEIC level can be considered as an equivalent.
In-depth knowledge of out-of-the-box SharePoint functionalities and features to include its search component and security/permissions concepts.
Two (2) years experience in:
· Various development methodologies (for example Agile, RUP, SCRUM .).
· Requirements capture and management
· UML or any other software analysis modelling standard
· Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
· .NET and ASP.NET development
At a minimum 6 months experience in:
· Analysing requirements
· Documenting requirements
The NIP Designer shall be certified MCITP Microsoft SharePoint 2010, or MCTS SharePoint and SharePoint Server 2010; this certification shall have been upgraded to MSCE – SharePoint 2013