Your Challenge. Our Solution.
CITI’s Data Retention & Interoperability Solution (DRIS) has been designed to decommission legacy applications and data, resulting in tangible opex savings.
DRIS enables access of legacy data for HIM to comply with release of information requests, Legal & Compliance for audits. Providers access the data in patient’s context for decision support through the new EHR.
DRIS is a HIPAA compliant, light-weight, standard-based, vendor-neutral, comprehensive repository. It is designed to archive electronic protected health information (PHI) from all major enterprise EHRs, including financial and payer data from revenue cycle systems.
DRIS can be configured to comply with network security, including data encryption and role base access of archived patient records.
This solution is built on on a single database to archive financial, clinical, payer, human resources and supply chain data; documents and images. DRIS can be integrated with open source frameworks (i.e. Hadoop) for distributed processing of large data sets.
- Integration with leading EHRs to access legacy data for decision support
- Web Based Access or HIS Access by End User
- Hospital Virtual Machine Environment
- Detailed Audit Trail of System and Records Accessed
- Analytics & Predictive Models
- Referral Manager & Data Aggregation from New EHR
- Scalable Technology
- Attestations & Interoperability Made Easy
- Hospital Information Exchange (HIE) Capable
- Check Sum Validation to Ensure the File has not been Tampered with or Corrupted
- Free Integration Platform Supports Variety of Standards and Message Formats
- Medical Records in PDF Universal Format
- Logical & Physical Access Control
- Custom Development /Fully Customizable
- Leverage Open Source Applications
- Hadoop Integration for Large Scale Data Repository
|Data||Access||Analytics||Compliance & Security|