CITI’s enterprise “Eligibility Benefit Management System” (EBMS) is a reusable and highly configurable application which allows for effective decision making across a wide spectrum of Human Services. EBMS is built on a foundation of core domain experience gained from deep collaboration with clients and end users.
EBMS supports most federal and state child welfare and benefit programs including Childcare, TANF, SNAP, Head Start, CPS and Foster Care.
CITI’s proprietary Eligibility rules engine can be quickly configured to manage all complexities of case management services.
Challenges faced by case management systems today
Localized Data - Current systems are often localized. Information is often stored in silos and not standardized. The data is not interoperable.
Reach and Portability - Social workers in the field still have to rely on paper based information which promotes inefficiencies and negatively impacts clients’ safety.
Difficult to use - Current systems replicate the complexity of the same paper based processes and do not consider passing on ease of access to the citizens that they serve.
Promotes swift and easy case intake
- Allows for quick capture of basic critical case information at the outset
- Reduces time and labor-intensity of real time data capture
- Allows flexibility of capturing data in multiple ways
Wide variety of human services as part of the core business footprint
- Covers the entire spectrum of human services programs like Childcare, Medicaid, TANF, SNAP, Head Start and Foster Care
- Supports Utility Assistance programs like “Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program" (LIHEAP)
Calculate eligibility in real time
- CITI’s proprietary business rules engine is highly configurable and responsive
- Easily update business rule parameters without any prior technical knowledge
- Create new rules or update old ones using a drag-and-drop editor
Complementary modular services
- The application footprint extends to complementary services like Time and Attendance, Permitting and Mobile extension for real time data capture in the field
Integrated case tracking and recording
- Seamless case tracking and recording system
- Standardizes application of case management policy throughout its user base
- Supports case managers by providing a consistent set of protocols and tools
Integration with other government systems
- Can be integrated to a variety of state and government systems (judicial, law enforcement, CPS) to incorporate mandated data exchange standards and document availability requirements of the client
- Adherence to case management best practices by re-engineering core HHS business
- Built on one of the most trusted technology stacks in the world
- Reduces critical training time
- Pick and choose the solution that suits your business needs and scale
- Performance driven system results in reduced case turnaround times and costs
- All EBMS modules can run on any mobile or handheld device
- Data connectors available to integrate with all available complementary COTS and legacy systems.
- Choose from multiple deployment models to leverage cost benefits – Private Cloud and SAAS
- Processes deliver benefits across the value chain
- Complete infrastructure platform for data exchange and governance
- Platform can be tailored to leverage existing IT infrastructure
- Business First outlook through BPR for standardizing business processes
- Single holistic view of a case across multiple service points
- Focused on ease of access and usability—users with little or no prior technology experience can utilize the application effectively