|Child Welfare / CCWIS / SACWIS Expert/SME (Analyst)|
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Responsible for the interpretation of business rules, requirements and processes to
ensure proper documentation and guidance is provided for the efficient development of
- Analyze and document Product Owner needs and user stories in order to produce an
accurate designed feature set.
- Ensure adherence to project and program processes and lifecycles to ensure business
and functional requirements are understood, agreed to, documented and can be traced
to measurable project success criteria.
- Work with customer and quality assurance teams to identify needed test data and
develop acceptance criteria that ensure expected functionality and features are validated
during development sprints.
- 8+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated detailed analytical abilities
- proficient in Requirement gathering, JAD, Design Documents, Requirements documents, mock-ups
- 4/5 years’ experience with Human Services, State government
- 4+ years’ Subject Matter Expertise in Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (SACWIS)
- 3+ years experience in Agile/Scrum
- Excellent communication and documentation skills