· Thorough knowledge of database systems
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet business needs.
· Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others with different skill/background will understand, strong presentation skills.
· Experience in accessing data from Legacy system environments such as ADABAS and DB2.
· Expertise in data cleansing and data scrubbing
· Experience designing, developing and testing Extract, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) modules based on design specifications using SSIS.
· In depth knowledge of data migration from Legacy systems.
· ETL design standards, procedures and best practices in SQL; transformations, mappings, implementing business rule as per requirement, data model documentation, data integration strategy.
· Experience with different data sources such as ADABAS, Oracle, DB2, Flat files, SQL Server etc.
· Experience with design and development of ETL programs using SSIS
· Expertise in data modelling concepts
· Features of SQL Server 2014 and above
· Experience in Performance tuning of transformation SQL queries
· Root Cause analysis for ETL job failures/Data issues raised by business
· Experience with SQL
· Very good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to make solutions-oriented, creative and innovative contributions in highly demanding situations
· BS in computers science or related field
· 5+ years of experience in Database administration, development