Role and Responsibilities
- Providing Quality Assurance Testing support to the healthcare Implementation projects
- Handle the implementation projects as defined by the project manager. The team will also be tasked with creating, updating, and maintaining all applications. In addition, the team will interface with senior management.
- Work closely with other team members such as Customers project team, Systems Engineers, QA Testers, Service Desk, Information security Engineers, User experience & User Interface engineers, software engineers, database developers; however, priorities will be managed by the staff project manager.
- Responsible for testing applications, conducting regression testing and automating testing activities and application bug fixes.
- Demonstrated experience executing functional, unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Experience testing web, GUI, and data validation. Experience with automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans and reviewing test cases.
- Good oral and written communications skills in order to interact on a daily basis with system developers, business analysts, and others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience testing for a health and human services project.