Serves as primary support contact between patient accounting BAs, production support manager, and client SMEs. The Production Analyst / System Analyst will coordinate all production issues that arise between internal stakeholders while communicating resolution timelines to external stakeholders. Requires knowledge of CITI’s production policies, procedures, and business operations.
Role & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Database experience including query creation and job monitoring
- Coordinating all production issues that arise in Dris and assigning them to teams including Dev and ETL involvement
- Understanding the decisions involved in application configuration
- Coordinating with BAs to understand workflows, data collection and report details
- Preferred EHR/EMR system implementation experience. EPIC, Allscripts, Cerner, Meditech, etc..
- Familiar with creation and understanding of System Requirement Specification (SRS) documentation
- Analyzing business operations.
- Establishing production error recovery timelines between internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in defect ticketing systems such as Azure/TFS, JIRA
- Reviewing and testing production fixes in test and production environments relying upon use cases and test cases
- Collecting information regarding potential system enhancement needs
- Developing and documenting project team procedures for implementing system changes and other tasks with BA team.
- Maintaining regular communication with Client SMEs
- Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users