Location - Remote
- The key here is Allscripts Pro PM.
- Allscripts Professional practice management system and Payerpath.
We are seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst to support the overall revenue process, through the management & coordination of billing and reconciliation. Revenue Cycle Analysts are responsible for analyzing, auditing, and investigating their assigned client’s Accounts Receivable (A/R) process in order to ensure quality, resolve errors, and provide strategic solutions.
- Manages application support for daily billing & reconciliation transactions, daily cash postings, account management, insurance providers’ practices and policies, collections and contract analysis.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of ambulatory accounts receivables processes and work flows.
- Complete & deliver detailed analysis & reporting.
- Manage the billing system to ensure that accurate information is entered. Identify, track and report department metrics. Create action plans for deficient areas.
- Review code diagnoses and procedures for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Develop a solid understanding of assigned client’s process in order to strategically review and analyze their A/R functions
- Prepare and analyze reports of audit reviews and performance issues with a focus on identifying trends, instituting continuous quality improvement initiatives, and identifying and providing ongoing training opportunities for specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Care or related field, and/or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Three+ years of ambulatory health care finance/accounting experience