The Senior Quality Assurance/Compliance Specialist will ensure all the documents which are part of the quality management system are created/revised, reviewed, approved, and distributed per defined procedures. The individual is dynamic and self-motivated to initiate steps for ISO/CMMC compliance within the entire organization.
ISO Coordinator for various ISO/CMMC certification effort and Inspector/Spot-Check reviewer related to ISO required audits/reviews
- Maintain ISO/CMMC certification to ensure quality conforms to customer requirements.
- Ensure process documentation is established, implemented, and maintained in a clear, simple, and concise manner working with ISO group lead for ISO/CMMC.
- Review and maintain ISO/CMMC manual and related documents to the current operating level.
- Ensure all processes are properly written down & reviewed periodically.
- Coordinate with other departments for synergy in the processes.
- Manage the document control process using change management
- Create annual internal and external audit/activities plan for ISO/CMMC including testing parameters or procedures for such audit/inspection
- Organize Internal/External Audits (ISO/CMMC) and ensure all NC are properly documented and timely closed.
- Record non-conformities and develop/implement appropriate corrective actions to resolve them
- Support continuous improvement and guide quality management employees companywide
- Develop and administer ISO/CMMC related training for all employees.
- Direct the Customer Complaint, Corrective Action, and Preventative Action programs to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- More than 5 years of experience in IT software development life cycle
- More than 3 years of experience in ISO implementation/maintenance
- Extensive experience in revising, reviewing, and approving process/procedure documents
- More than 3 years of experience providing training to all employees
- ISO Training and Auditor Certification will be an added advantage
- Ability to work alone as ISO responsible for implementation/maintenance of ISO compliance
- Ability to create regular communication on ISO Certification/process compliance
- Understanding of good documentation practices
- Ability to define the problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Attention to detail with the ability to comprehend and process technical information
- Excellent oral and written skills (English)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to perform work via MS Office applications (Excel and Word)
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Can demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm, and passion.