Back to Careers
Sr Business Analyst with HHS/Health and Human Services Experience
Friday, October 11, 2019
- Responsible for the interpretation of business rules, requirements and processes to ensure proper documentation and guidance is provided for the efficient development of new applications.
- Analyze and document Product Owner needs and user stories in order to produce an accurate designed feature set.
- Ensure adherence to project and program processes and lifecycles to ensure business and functional requirements are understood, agreed to, documented and can be traced to measurable project success criteria.
- Work with customer and quality assurance teams to identify needed test data and develop acceptance criteria that ensure expected functionality and features are validated during development sprints.
- 8+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Bachelor s degree in IT or related field
- Strong experience in user testing
- SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated detailed analytical abilities
- proficient in Requirement gathering, JAD, Design Documents, Requirements documents, mock-ups
- 2/3 years experience with Human Services, State government
- 3+ years experience in Agile/Scrum
- Child Welfare experience
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- DevOps/CiCD experience/understanding