Back to Careers
Sr Quality Analyst (HHS/Child welfare/Health and human services experience preferred)
Friday, October 11, 2019
- Provide Quality Analysis for a Child Welfare System implementation
- Overall 10+ experience
- 5+ years as a Quality Analyst
- Past experience in Human Services domain (Child Welfare)
- Health and Human Services experience in state and local government
- Experience and ability to understand different forms of user and system requirements and translate them into test scripts.
- Experience in organizing and managing test scripts both within the testing tools and outside of testing tools.
- Experience in writing and executing test scripts.
- Experience in JIRA
- 2+ years’ Experience in AGILE methodology
- Katalon Sutdio (smoke testing)
- Pa11y (Accessibility testing)
- Qualys Express Web Application Scanner (Automated Security Testing)
- Zephyr plugin for Jira (managing tests)
- Apache JMeter (load test)
- Bachelor's degree required