Position: Subject Matter Expert
Location: Washington DC
Period: 3 Years
KEY: Experience in Health & Human Services (Child Welfare)
Responsibilities: " Responsible for working with the Product Owners to understand the Child Welfare
Program and make recommendations regarding business best practices.
• Identify and implement software development best practices with emerging technologies.
• Help child welfare envision how technology can help them.
• Identify and implement the tools currently available to child welfare community that can
and should be incorporated into the CCWIS solution;
• Perform business process re-engineering with respect to specific Child Welfare
• Provide recommendations in how technology should be used to streamline practices and
help the Child Welfare staff better serve the families of DC.
• Testing solutions and confirming requirements are met. "
Skills: "Each expert shall have minimum of ten (10) years in child welfare domain. The resource shall have hands on experience with the business processes in the area of domain expertise.
• Knowledge and experience with CCWIS requirements, including Modular development, etc.
• Experience with Child Welfare Federal Reporting Standards (AFCARS/NCANDS/etc.)
• Knowledge of Child Welfare Programs, (i.e. Intake/Investigations, Foster Care, Adoption, and Home Development)
• Knowledge of Child Welfare business process and procedures
• Knowledge and experience understanding the needs and challenges that face Child Welfare departments.
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products. "