Back to Careers
Vice President/Director - IT Services, State and LocalWednesday, August 21, 2019
- The candidate will work with our state and local customers maintaining high level of customer satisfaction in delivery.
- Should have the ability to expand customer base with organic growth in the State and Local market
- Connect with senior IT staff at State and Local agencies across US including CIOs, IT Managers etc. to build a relationship and promote CITI capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to proactively present innovative ideas to the customer to solve their challenges.
- The candidate should possess skills and knowledge in software development, cloud computing, business analytics and general IT background for more than 10-15 years.
- Meet regularly with customers to understand their need.
- Develop a strategy for each customer by conducting SWOT analysis
- Try to understand customer to project their needs for IT staff for at least next 3 years
- Status Reporting for every week and provide projections for long term
- Goal is organic growth on contracts where we are prime contractor
- Master degree is preferred in IT or Computer Information Systems
- Customer Relationship
- Excellent soft skills
- Leadership skills and direct Sales People
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to comprehend complex IT scenarios
- Ability to match and hire right candidates
- Willing to travel to customer base location and potential clients