Jeff has joined CITI as Director - Client Engagement, Strategy, and Innovation.
Jeff Kuhlman has held leadership positions ranging from strategic to change champion to tactical and focused service delivery. In his 25 years of experience, he has led programs mostly in the public sector /Human Services field, including Child Welfare (CCWIS Systems) in Illinois, Michigan, and Arkansas. He has also led Modernization programs in Ohio with a focus on Child Care and Child Support domains. During his various roles in private industry, he has led IT Transformation and Mobilization programs, developed IT Governance Frameworks at the enterprise level, and has served in multiple organizations as organizational development and change manager.
Jeff’s immediate focus is on the ‘Big Opportunity’ and creating a guiding coalition and vision for CITI and then working across all business and technology units to implement, track, monitor and measure the strategic initiatives. In parallel, Jeff will work across leadership to create and maintain the urgency and top-down support necessary to achieve desired outcomes around client engagement, strategy, and innovation opportunities.
Jeff is a continuous and life-long learner. He currently holds over 20 of the top certifications across project, program, and portfolio management, agile delivery, cybersecurity, and governance and risk frameworks. Some of these include:
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Scaled Agile Framework SAFe 5.0 Architect
- Management of Portfolios (MoP) Certification
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Office (P3O) Certification
- Cyber Resilience (RESILIA) Foundation
- Cyber Resilience (RESILIA) Practitioner
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- COBIT v5 Foundations
- CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals (ISACA)
- Management of Value (MoV) Certification
- ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management